Anant Yog Sansthan a resedential yoga school offers 7 days and 14 days yoga retreat. Anant Yog Sansthan has a team of well known teachers who are masters in there field and have proper certificates. Anant Yog Sansthan situated in the heart of Laxman Jhula beautiful place to feel and learn yoga teacher training course. Anant Yog Sansthan is founded with a strong conviction to share the traditional experience of yoga and the intention to lead students along the path of holistic healthy living. The path of yoga is steeped in tradition and has been evolving and cultivating spiritual awareness and mindfulness practices among spiritual aspirants. In the path of yoga, Anant Yog Sansthan means eternal a never ending thing. Rishikesh is a perfect place for you to immerse yourself and grow further in your yoga journey. In the Vedic culture, Rishikesh is often described as Tapbhoomi- The land of Meditation.
ARRIVAL BY AIRPLANE
ARRIVAL BY BUS
ARRIVAL BY TRAIN
• Anant Yog Sansthan is a yoga school. So we expect our students to understand and respect the sanctity of the environment.
• All students are requested to follow the simple guidelines and rules told by their teachers and support staff.
• Students are requested to strictly follow the diet regulations and guidelines. For this purpose they are supposed to eat only in the school premises. It is very important so that they don’t fall sick by eating unhealthy or unhygienic food.
• Students are advised to not to follow any other recreational or educational activity outside the school. This only creates confusion and you may miss your primary goal.
• All students are supposed to use a dignified and respectful speech to each other. All kind of abusive and rude language is against the principles of yoga.
• Loud speaking or telling indecent words to fellow students and teachers is strictly forbidden.
• Anant Yog Sansthan is committed to provide the most memorable learning experience to all our students. Still it may not be possible to fulfill all demands of the individuals. At that time adjustment and support is solicited.
• In the Yoga training at many times various emotional events may come up. You may find yourself crying in the middle of the class. At that time student should accept it as a cleansing. This resolves various complexes from the unconscious mind and sets you free. Keeping the patience and faith in your teachers is definitely required in those difficult moments.
Copyright © 2019 Anant Yog Sansthan. All rights reserved